Living Color, America’s largest manufacturer of Custom Aquarium Solutions and Themed Environments, and stars of Nat Geo WILD’s Reality TV series Fish Tank Kings, is seeking a qualified individual to join our sales team.
Responsibilities include sales generation as a result of incoming leads from website, search engines, social media, trade shows, etc. Also responsible for sales generation from our retail aquarium product line derived from our retail store presence (Allfish and Allpets Emporium). Individual should possess at least 2 years sales experience with a proven track record for success. Prior industry experience in Aquariums, Aquatic Livestock and Acrylics is preferred, though not a prerequisite as we will train the right person. General contracting experience also a plus. This position will report to the Director of Sales. You must be able to actively engage customers, demonstrate our products, and effectively close sales.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Represent the Living Color brand by promoting and selling our custom aquarium solutions and themed environments
- Establish, maintain and expand relationships with existing and potential clients
- Develop new business primarily through prospecting, in-person contacts, phone follow-up, trade shows and sales presentations
- Implement a sales strategy and ensure the company meets objectives
- Assist in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed
- Provide timely and accurate pricing to customer inquires
- Maintain meticulous records of all pricing, sales, and activity reports
- Assist in preparation of proposals and presentations
- Basic knowledge of aquariums a plus
- At least 2 years of prior sales experience with a proven and stable work history
- Computer Software Skills – Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Outlook
- Willingness for occasional travel as required to meet with sales prospects and close business
- Ability to work independently or with a team
Salary and Benefits:
We provide comprehensive benefits including: a competitive salary with sales commission, paid vacation and sick time, medical plan, 401(k) and opportunities to maximize your career potential.
- Fulltime Position with Benefits after 90 Day Probation
- Base Salary from $25,000, commensurate with experience, plus commission on sales
To apply, send a resume and cover letter to:
Shawn J. Rich
Director of Sales
Living Color Enterprises Inc.