Come visit us!
Our cutting-edge, 43,000 square foot facility in Fort Lauderdale, FL is the largest and most advanced in the industry. This allows us not only to produce the most elaborate and unique custom aquariums in the industry, but also it enables us to accommodate the design and fabrication of several large scale projects simultaneously.
Some features of our headquarters and manufacturing plant include:
- Aquarium showroom and design center
- Consultation offices
- Material sample and design rooms
- CAD-equipped workstations with large format drawing plotter/printer
- 43,000 square foot manufacturing facility
- Climate controlled acrylic manufacturing shop
- Life Support System fabrication, testing and mock-up area
- Oversized thermoforming acrylic shaping oven
- Artificial coral molding and finishing room
- Coral reef and exhibit sculpting area
- A modern and fully equipped millwork and cabinetry shop
- CNC, Point-to-Point, and other computer programmed machines
- Two, walk-in cross-flow spray finishing booths
- Four loading docks to handle large trucks and shipping containers
- New Era Aquarium Diet distribution center
- Fully equipped meeting and conference rooms
- Design project management executive offices
Please contact us using the online contact form or feel free to call 800-878-9511 to arrange a tour of our facility and to speak with one of our helpful team members.